The Best Presidents Day Deals You Can Still Get
Presidents Day is one of the smaller holidays inexplicably linked to major sales promotions, and while it may be over, the sales sure aren’t. There are still some worthwhile deals you can take advantage of if you missed out over the weekend — and not just on mattresses or whatever your local small businesses are hawking.
We’re currently seeing a variety of deals, like $20 off The Last of Us Part I for the PlayStation 5 and $65 off of Ikea’s Symfonisk picture frame speaker. Samsung’s 65-inch S95B OLED TV, meanwhile, is also discounted to half off its original MSRP. There are even some fun, extra-geeky deals to take advantage of, including a Best Buy deal that takes $38 off Nerf’s replica blaster from The Mandalorian. So let’s dive in and hail to the deals.
Smart home deals
- The higher-end Roborock S7 MaxV adds obstacle avoidance to the mix (for avoiding things like charging cables and pet poop) and is on sale for $649.99 ($210 off) at Walmart and direct from Roborock. Sadly, however, it costs more than twice as much for the MaxV Ultra configuration, which comes with an advanced cleaning station. Read our robot vacuum buying guide.
- Arlo’s hardwired video doorbell, the Arlo Essential Wired Video Doorbell, is on sale for $77.16 ($73 off) on Amazon. The video doorbell is one of our favorite models and features support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, and Apple HomeKit. It also offers smart alerts for vehicles and pets, as well as packages and people.
Laptop and tablet deals
- The Asus Zenbook Pro 17 is discounted to $1,499.99 ($200 off) direct from Asus with an AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, an RTX 3050, a 17-inch QHD touchscreen with 165Hz refresh, a 1TB SSD, and 16GB of RAM. It’s a hefty laptop designed more for creators than gamers.
- Apple’s latest iPad Air is down to $499.99 ($100 off) at Amazon in the 64GB configuration with Wi-Fi. The 10.9-inch slate doesn’t have Apple’s newest processors, but it still features a terrific display and enough power for most people. Read our review.
TV and monitor deals
- Hisense’s 50-inch U6 TV is on sale for just $327.52 (regularly $529.99) at Amazon. The 4K TV offers mostly table stakes features at an affordable price, but it does feature built-in Fire TV streaming software as well as Amazon Alexa and HDR support.
- Samsung’s 28-inch Odyssey G70B 4K gaming monitor with a 1ms response time and up to 144Hz refresh rate is on sale for $599.99 ($200 off) at Amazon, Best Buy, and Samsung.
Headphones, earbuds, and speaker deals
- The Bose Frames Tempo may look a little silly at first glance, but these Bluetooth-equipped sunglasses are a great way to listen to music without blocking out the outside world. They’re currently down to $124.50 (about 50 percent off) at Best Buy and direct from Bose. Read our review.
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 are on sale at Amazon for $99.99 ($60 off), which is about $10 more than their lowest price to date. These buds have noise cancellation, some good audio quality, and niceties like wireless charging at a pretty affordable price. Read our review.
- The Sony Linkbuds S are some of the lightest, most comfortable wireless ANC earbuds on the market, and they’re currently on sale for around $149 ($50 off) at Best Buy and Amazon. Read our review.
- Samsung’s heatsink-equipped 980 Pro NVMe SSD is on sale in the 1TB configuration at Best Buy and Amazon for $109.99 ($50 off) or in the 2TB configuration at Best Buy and Amazon for $179.99 ($90 off). Either of these is a great choice if you’re looking to expand the storage capacity of a PlayStation 5, and it’s pretty easy to install one.
- If you’ve been enjoying HBO’s fantastic adaptation of The Last of Us, The Last of Us Part I is on sale for the PlayStation 5 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart for $49.99 ($20 off). It’s a remarkable remake of the classic title from 2013, with faster load times, better visuals, and other welcome tweaks. Read our review.
Smartwatch and wearable deals
- The Fitbit Versa 4 — which looks a lot like an Apple Watch but is platform-agnostic — is on sale for $179.95 ($50 off) at Amazon. The fitness tracker can last up to three days with its always-on display while tracking vitals like heart rate. Read our Fitbit buying guide.
Other tech and misc deals
- Samsung is selling its rugged T7 Shield USB 3.2 external SSDs in the 1TB configuration for $89.99 ($20 off) and in the 2TB configuration for $149.99 ($60 off).
- The Anker Roav is a handy car charger and Bluetooth adapter for older vehicles that lack smartphone connectivity. Right now, it’s down to just $16.99 ($5 off) at Amazon.
- Google’s current line of Pixel phones is on sale until February 25th. The Pixel 6A is down to $299 ($150 off) at Amazon, Target, and Google, while the Pixel 7 is going for $499 ($100 off) at Amazon, Target, and Google. The Pixel 7 Pro, meanwhile, is just $749 ($150 off) at Amazon, Target, and Google. Best Buy has additional discounts for those activating a line on a carrier instead of buying unlocked, too, offering the Pixel 6A for $249, the Pixel 7 for $399, and the Pixel 7 Pro for $599.
Update February 21st, 12:31PM ET: We removed a number of deals that are no longer available and added a new deal for the Arlo Essential Wired Video Doorbell.
The Best Presidents’ Day Sales You Can Still Shop Today
The best Presidents’ Day sales of 2023 included steep savings on appliances, beauty, tech and more. But, if you think you’ve missed the boat, we have good news. Many of this year’s top deals are still live, giving you more time to save on big-ticket items like a new mattress or a smart TV, as well as smaller purchases like skincare or a pair of shoes. But since time is of the essence, we’ve gathered the best Presidents’ Day sales that you can still shop—but maybe not for long.
Some Presidents’ Day sales have been extended, so you’ll still find sales and deals across all , from fashion to tech to home.
Illustration: Forbes, Photos: Retailers
So far, the best Presidents’ Day deals include up to 50% off clothes and accessories at Nordstrom and get hundreds or more off TVs, tech gear and appliances at Samsung and Best Buy. Wayfair even has up to 70% off rugs and up to 50% off furniture. But that’s only scratching the surface. Below, browse the best sales in home, fashion, tech, fitness and beauty that are happening this week.
Best Post Presidents’ Day Sales: Home
- Arhaus: Although Arhaus isn’t having an official Presidents’ Day sale, its Specials section is packed with over 250 great deals on both indoor and outdoor furniture and décor.
- Brooklinen: Brooklinen is another great option for high quality bedding. Save 15% sitewide now through February 24.
- Wayfair: Shop Wayfair’s Presidents’ Day Clearance to take up to 40% off living room furniture, up to 70% off rugs and up to 40% off small appliances (among other deals).
- Our Place: If you’ve been eyeing the cast-iron version of the Always Pan, now’s your chance to pick it up for 25% off.
- West Elm: Until tonight, get up to 50% on mid-century modern furniture and décor for every room in your house, courtesy of West Elm’s sale section. You can also snag up to 50% off on some popular bedding items.
- Williams Sonoma: Also ending tonight, Williams Sonoma’s Presidents’ Day Sale features tons of deals on top brands like Le Creuset, Staub and All-Clad. You can also get free shipping on cookware, electronics and cutlery for a limited time.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Through February 25, get up to 25% off sitewide, with savings on mattresses, sheets, pillows and so much more.
- Blinds: Until February 22, you can still save big on window blinds, shades and shutters. Take up to 45% off just about everything, plus an additional 5% off on all purchases. Be sure to check out the online door buster deals too.
- Target: Find savings on bedding, furniture, rugs, mattresses and more as part of Target’s post Presidents’ Day home sale. Save up to 20% on kitchen appliances and cookware, 30% on Shark floor care products and up to 35% off on robotic vacuums. And that’s just a taste of the sales happening right now. For example, get a free $10 Target Gift Card when you spend $40 or more on select health and beauty products, or $50 or more on select LEGO sets.
- Macy’s: Save on all manner of home items, including bedding, luggage, furniture and dishes when you point your web browser to Macy’s Sale & Clearance section of its website. We’re seeing 20% off (and more) on all sorts of popular items from well-known brands.
- Cozy Earth: Stock up on bedding and bath, as well as robes, PJs and more, with the Cozy Earth Presidents’ Day sale which has officially been extended. The average sale is between 20% and 25% off on a vast selection of items.
- Company Store: You’ll find comforters, sheets, quilts and more discounted up to 40% on specials (or 30% off on everything else) during the company’s extended Presidents’ Day Event.
- Frontgate: For one additional day, the maker of our favorite bath towels and some of the best outdoor patio sets is offering up to 50% off sitewide. You can also find extra savings on clearance items.
- Serena And Lily: Right now, you cans still save up to 30% on high-end outdoor lounge sets and accessories. This sale ends tonight at exactly 11:59pm (PT), so don’t wait.
- La-Z-Boy: Sink back into your new recliner with the 30% off sitewide (excluding advertised items, select styles and clearance items). Also discover amazing savings on couches, chairs and more living room furniture. Need a new dining room set? La-Z-Boy has you covered on that too.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Appliances
- Walmart: Find can’t-miss deals on Dyson vacuums, Roombas, Shark vacuums and more at Walmart this week.
- Best Buy: Best Buy’s Presidents’ Day Appliance Sale continues. You can still save thousands on major appliances from LG, Whirlpool, GE and more, as well as hundreds on small appliances from top brands like KitchenAid and Dyson. Of course, you’ll find some great deals of TVs too. For example, some 4K TVs are now as low as $210.
- Samsung: Take up to $1,200 off fridges, washer and dryer sets, ranges and dishwashers at Samsung now through Monday. Plus, you can still find amazing deals on the brand new Samsung Galaxy S23 smartphones.
- Amazon: Amazon is running some great deals on small kitchen appliances right now—like up to 31% off Instant Pots and Air Fryers and up to 31% off Keurig machines.
- The Home Depot: The home improvement store is offering up to 25% off select appliances, and you can save even more when you buy a kitchen or laundry bundle. These deals have been extended until March 1.
- Lowe’s: Browse almost 2,500 appliances at hundreds of dollars off at Lowe’s. The sale ends February 22.
- Shark: Head over to Shark to get $30 off on orders of $100 or more. This includes savings on vacuums, mops, hair care products and air purifiers.
- Ninja: Like its sibling company, Shark, Ninja is also offering $30 off on orders of $100 or more. Use promo code PARTY30 at checkout.
- P.C. Richard & Son: Save up to 43% on major appliances, including washer and dryer sets, refrigerators, and smaller devices, including vacuums here. Quantities are limited on many products, so act fast.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Fashion
- Lululemon: Lululemon’s “We Made Too Much” section is packed with awesome deals on leggings, sports bras and other activewear, like the stylist and supportive tennis dress above.
- Bombas: Find out what all the hype around Bombas’ socks, underwear and everyday essentials is about—enter code COMFORT20 to save 20% on your first order. Plus, get free shipping on orders over $50.
- Faherty: Take an extra 20% off all of Faherty’s sale styles for men, women and kids. Also, be sure to check out the Sale section for up to 40% off on select sale items.
- Nordstrom: Score up to 55% off on pieces from brands like Nike, Free People and Tory Burch during Nordstrom’s Winter Sale.
- Naadam: Winter is coming to an end, so now’s the perfect time to save on cold weather options for next year. Case in point: Naadam is offering up to 50% off some of its bestselling cashmere. These sales are final, however.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: If you haven’t shopped at Abercrombie since 2010, it’s definitely worth a browse. The brand has reinvented itself with high-quality wardrobe staples. Many items on the site are on sale for up to 25% off, plus you get free shipping on orders of $99.
- Eyebuydirect: Use code BOHOCORE at checkout to take advantage of a buy one, get on 50% off sale on most eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Kohl’s: Clearance items throughout Kohl’s selection are on sale for up to 80% off (that’s after an extra 30% off). Discounts are applied automatically at checkout. Of course, many other items in all departments are also on sale.
- Gap: Save on a range of styles, from chic pants to cozy hoodies, during Gap’s “Midseason Event,” with savings of up to 40% on your purchase. Use code YOURS at checkout. For an extra 10% off, use code PERK. Now’s the time to stock up on staple clothing items.
- Nike: Get your sweat on with a stock up at Nike, which is offering up to 40% off on sale items. Also, for 20% off on a wide range of items, use code JOIN20 or for 25% off for members, use code MEMBER25.
- Adidas: For the rest of today, you can still use code SCORE to get up to 65% discounts on sporty apparel, sneakers and so much more at Adidas.
- J.Crew: Save up to 60% with code WEEKEND at J.Crew during its extended Presidents’ Day sale. This includes savings on classic button-downs, tailored pieces and swim wear. You can also get up to 50% off on “wear now” styles.
- Madewell: It’s not too late to use code YESPLEASE to snag an extra 20% off clothing at Madewell.
- Athleta: Head over to the Sale section of the Athlete website to save up to 70% on select items, including tops, bottoms, bras and jackets.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Tech And Electronics
- Samsung: Samsung has a bunch of great electronics deals going right now, including up to $2,000 off select smart TVs and a $100 instant credit on the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Android phone.
Samsung is offering amazing introductory deals on the brand new Samsung S23 Ultra—the company’s most advanced smartphone ever. If you have a phone to trade in, or you activate the phone with AT&T, Version or T-Mobile, you’ll get even bigger savings. And, of course, financing options are available.
- Walmart: Take advantage of markdowns and Rollback deals on Apple iPads, smart TVs, speakers, headphones and other top tech at Walmart.
- HP: Save up to 70% on HP laptops, monitors and printers during the company’s extended Presidents’ Day sale. You’ll also get free shipping sitewide.
- Lenovo: Lenovo’s Doorbuster Deals make it another great computer brand with big sales still going on. Get up to 81% off laptops and desktop computers, tablets, monitors and more.
- Xebec: Get Xebec’s tri-screen portable monitor for $469, a rare discount of $30. This is a great tool for expanding on-screen real estate for your laptop computer, especially if you’re a multitasker. In recent coverage, this was our pick for best multi-screen portable monitor.
- Acer: Until February 23 at 10am (CT), save up to 41% on a lightweight Acer Swift laptop, get up to $300 off Acer Nitro gaming laptops and find savings across Acer’s Chromebook lineup, too.
- Bose: Score big at Bose over Presidents’ Day weekend, with savings of up to 50% on Bluetooth speakers and earbuds. Of note: You can save $80 on Forbes Vetted’s pick for best Bluetooth speaker, the Bose Portable Smart Speaker.
- JBL: A wide range of audio gear is still on sale at JBL, including Bluetooth speakers, earbuds and headphones. Get up to 67% off during the extended Presidents’ Day sale.
Best Post Presidents’ Day Sales: Health & Fitness
- WalkingPad: All of WalkingPad’s under-desk treadmills are $50 off with code WPLOVE038, although there are even bigger sales happening on some models.
- Horizon Fitness: Take up to $500 off several of Horizon Fitness’ treadmills, elliptical machines and indoor cycles.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Dick’s Sporting Goods is the place to go if you’re looking for deals on home gym equipment. It’s got tons of discounts on dumbbells, treadmills, ellipticals and other fitness essentials to choose from.
- Sole Fitness: Many of Sole’s treadmills are still hundreds of dollars off now that Presidents’ Day has ended.
- REI: The retailer’s winter clearance event offers a wide range of gear on sale.
- Pro-Form: Finally snag that elliptical or treadmill you’ve been eyeing with the Pro-Form extended Presidents’ Day sale. For example, save hundreds on the Pro 9000 treadmill or Pro HIIT H14 elliptical.
- NordicTrack: It’s not too late to save hundreds on treadmills, bikes and more with the NordicTrack sale that’s still going on. Save even more on closeout items, like the EXP 10i treadmills series.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Beauty
- SkinStore: Code CELEBRATE will get you up to 44% off bestselling products from brands like Sunday Riley, EltaMD and Elemis until February 27 at 11:59pm (PST), including on this four-piece Olaplex hair set.
- Fresh Beauty: Spend $75 or more and get two free moisturizers. Or spend $100 or more and add on 2 skincare favorites.
- Dermstore: If it’s your first time shopping at Dermstore, you can use code WELCOME15 to save 15% on your favorite skincare, makeup and haircare products.
- Best Buy: A wide range of beauty gadgets are on sale at Best Buy right now.
- LookFantastic: Use code 10FL to nab 10% off over 9,000 beauty products from NuFace, Peter Thomas Roth, First Aid Beauty and more.
- Nordstrom: This mega fashion retailer has discounted a number of our favorite beauty brands, including Kiehl’s, Mac Cosmetics and Lancome. Visit the Sale section of the Nordstrom website to see more than 75 beauty and fragrance items currently on sale.
- Sephora: Shop the Sale & Offers section of Sephora’s website for up to 50% off fan favorites.
- Ulta: This online beauty mega site is honoring National Lashes Day (who knew?) with 30% off all its mascaras. This deal ends at the end of the week.
- Fenty: Get a free gift when you spend $125 or more until February 22. Plus, be sure to check out the website’s Sale section.
- It Cosmetics: This beauty brand is offering up to 50% a number of its bestsellers, including anti-aging must-haves, mascaras and more.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Mattresses
- Helix: Helix makes our favorite mattress for side sleepers and our top pick for stomach sleepers—so it’s certainly a great bet. Right now, you can save 25% on your mattress purchase and score two free Dream pillows with code PDS25.
- Nectar: Until the end of the day, Nectar is offering 33% off all its popular bed-in-a-box designs.
- Casper: Snag a new Casper mattress at up to 20% off, including The Original Hybrid. Adjustable bases are also up to 50% off.
- Tempur-Pedic: You can buy any size Tempur-Cloud Mattress for up to $500 off and get $300 in accessories with the purchase of select mattress.
- Saatva: Until February 23, Saatva is offering $500 off most mattress orders. It’s a sweet deal—and the brand is widely trusted.
- Purple: Purple mattresses feature an innovative grid structure that not only adds cushioning and support, but also adds extra airflow. Right now, you can take up to $400 off mattresses and $500 off adjustable bases.
- Tuft & Needle: If a bed in a box is what you’re after, look no further than Tuft & Needle. The retailer is hosting special sale with savings of up to $625 on mattresses, including our pick for the best memory foam mattress for couples. You can also score up to 30% off on bedding and furniture.
- Wayfair: Discounts abound over at Wayfair, with savings on over 1,000 memory foam, innerspring and hybrid mattresses of all sizes.
- Sleep Number: Fall back in love with your partner by cashing in on a discounted Sleep Number bed this weekend. The brand’s current mattress sale is live with savings of up to 50% on select models.
- DreamCloud: It’s 25% off sitewide at DreamCloud, including its popular DreamCloud Premier Hybrid mattress.
- Leesa: Save up to $700 on highly-rated Leesa mattresses this weekend and up to 20% on its bedding.
- Bear: Snag a Bear mattress and save up to $978. The bed maker will throw in free accessories too.
- Layla: Until the end of today, enjoy $200 off mattresses, and get two free pillows with many mattress purchases. You can also save up to $1,250 off bundles.
Why Trust Forbes Vetted
Between our sales-sleuthing deals team and group of research- and shopping-obsessed editors, we know a thing or two about scoping out the best deals year-round. We’re constantly covering savings events big and small, from Black Friday to Amazon Prime Day to Memorial Day and Presidents’ Day weekends. Over the years, we’ve learned which companies offer the best markdowns and when, plus we have a robust network of retail representatives to give us the inside scoop. That scoop, along with our own experiences and observations, is shared with you so you can score the most savings on just about everything.
This story will be updated throughout the weekend. Want to stay in-the-know? Sign up for our deals newsletter and never miss a noteworthy sale.
More Of The Best Post Presidents’ Day Sales By Category